Project Plan Definition:
A project plan is a formal document designed to guide the control and execution
of a project. A project plan is the key to a successful project and is the most
important document that needs to be created when starting any business project.
Our plans are based on The Mercy to Mankind Institution (MTMI) milestones. In
short, we identify all the major milestones and we build each plan which would include
3. The finance-budget
9. Work Breakdown Structure(WBS)
The Ultimate Goal is to have MTMI fully funded and running as fine-tune machine.
1. The entire Project on paper
2. Virtual existence
3. Multi languages sites
4. Educational Centers-Schools and museums
5. Global Institution with Centers located in every capital
6. Open for next level of future visions and goals
Check our Business Plan Summary